Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thank you

Adam Medders Photo
I want to thank all the models, photographers and fans that have been part of On Display Men over the last 5 years.  I have met some wonderful people during this project.  I am most proud that I have been able to help so many models start their modeling dream in a positive way.  Any male model that is interested in starting out in this industry can get great advice at Male Model Advice.

I now continue my career in the male modeling world as Creative Director for Adam Medders Photography.  Adam and I have worked together for 4 years and we are a great team.  You can see our Men's Portfolio on his site.  You can keep in contact with me on Instagram as @alanrrust.  Thank you everyone!  Alan Rust
feature model Dennis Bielik with Page Parkes Agency by Adam Medders Photography